This free how-to guide will teach you how to make your device easier to use
Our mobile accessibility guide shows you the tricks to make your phone easier to see, hear and use.
- Make text bigger and reduce background clutter
- Increase contrast and use color inversion to enhance readability
- Make the sound more clear
- Turn on captions
- Set up features that can help with dexterity and motor coordination issues
- Use voice commands (iOS only)
- Available for Google (Android) and Apple (iOS) devices
- Designed for use by individuals or in classes
Download your free guide:
iPads and iPhones | iPads and iPhones Spanish Version
These guides are available free thanks to support form the CTA Foundation and AT&T.