Instructor training webinars
Prepared instructors = better student outcomes
The Oasis Institute provides on-demand webinar training for new instructors to learn strategies for success in the classroom. Information includes:
- how adults learn
- characteristics of Connections participants
- the elements that make our classes effective
- resources available to you
- key points of teaching classes
- instructor expectations
If you are working with an Oasis center or community partner to teach technology classes, we invite you to sign up for training.
Instructor training is now available as an on-demand webinar. Please start the registration process by contacting your local Oasis Center or community partner.
Need help getting started? Watch this helpful video!
Want to teach Connections classes?
- Contact your Oasis Center or community partner location. Your contact there will give you instructions for creating a MyOasis account.
- Create your MyOasis account.
- Complete the form below.
- You will receive a message from Amy VanDeVelde with instructions to complete the on-demand Connections webinar.